The bad beat jackpot on the Merge Gaming network has reached a whopping $532,000! They have seen a huge increase in signups over the past few days of players trying to take a stab at this massive bad beat jackpot. The jackpot is incresing at roughly $10,000 per day.
Here are the requirements for the bad beat jackpot:
Bad Beat Jackpot requirements
- The losing hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 7s, with a 2 kicker
- The winning hand must be at least a Four of a Kind 8s, with a 2 kicker
- Both the winning and losing hands must include both hole cards to make Four of a Kind
- AT least four players must be dealt in at the start of the hand
- The hand must have generated jackpot rake (ie. $0.50)
- Only two players can be active at the end of the hand, and it must go to showdown.
Along with this great promo, they are still running their $100 rebuy with a huge overlay of approximately $15,000.
Aced.com is one of the leading sites on the network where you can play for a chance to take down this jackpot and also home to poker pro Jamie Gold. When you sign up to Aced through BankrollBoost.com you will also receive 30% rakeback + a 100% up to $1000 bonus.